Bio Zyme 1L
Dirty Hands Bio-Zyme Nutrient – 1L contains natural enzymes, bacteria and extracts, they are all essential to activate and stimulate microbial soil life. An application of Bio-Zyme will cause an increase of all advantageous micro-organisms (microbes) in soil. The soil is thus inoculated with advantageous micro-organisms that will enhance and improve the normal biological processes that are beneficial for the development and growth of plants. These soil micro-organisms (soil microbes) multiply quickly, with the result that the soil microbial population will rise, which will then give way to the rapid decomposing of organic material (crop residues) above and under the soil. This fermentation process (i.e. an anaerobic process, without the presence of oxygen – O2) that naturally takes place in soil, is thus composting.
- Increases the oxygen (O2) levels in topsoil
- Leaches an excess of salts such as sodium (Na) and potassium (K) ions out of brackish soils
- Improves soil structure, prevents clod forming (improves earthworm life and activity)
- Improves the water retention capacity of soil
- Increase the percentage of carbon in soil
- The fine root hair absorbs more moisture and nutrients from fertilizers that have been applied